Saturday, May 19, 2012

Tony Moly ♥

Hey people! Am backkkkk =D
Sooooo sorry no update on my bloggie, am sooo busy for works and study lately. =S

Alright, so I'm going to blog about Tony Moly today. It's a brand for cosmetic actually. It's recently opened in KL festival, a shopping mall nearby my college. I think this is their first outlet in KL.




Btw, I just planned to walk around and see only, who knows.....=.=


After the staff told me only I know what's make up base for. haha.


Foundation with caviar :) 

 
And the blusher to do shading.

Awww. I think this is the first time I bought more than one cosmetic in this 3 years. lolll. And this is the first time I bought this 3 things. Cause it's was like so fun when saw people putting the foundation those on face. I love to draw sial, so I love make up too ;)

As I never use make up base and foundation before, so I can't tell you whether this brand is good or not. :(

Btw, there will be a 20% off storewide, free lifetime membership with any purchase now. =)
So, I got it! =D
 


This is their website, have a look! ;)
Global site
Facebook


xoxo;
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket